CONDITIONS FOR ENGAGEMENT OF BUILDING
- Building may be booked 2 months in advance from the date of event.
- The rental charges for the building is as per the rate chart. The charges are for one day event only. The booking shall permit the use of venue as per terms defined by GCSC from 9 AM to 6 PM on the day of engagement.
- Agency shall have to deposit 50% of defined rent amount at the time of booking. The remaining amount of charges shall be deposited at least 5 days before the event date else the booking shall be considered as cancelled.
- In addition to above, agency willing to book the building for an event shall have to pay the deposit amount of Rs. 1,50,000/- for Vigyan Bhavan and Nobel Dome buildings (each) and Rs. 50,000/- for Amphitheatre and Auditorium buildings (each) as security deposit amount. It shall be refunded after satisfactory handing over the venue to GCSC in original condition after completion of the event and necessary office procedure. On completion of the event, additional consumption charges (if any)/ damages shall be compensated from this amount as certified by Executive Director, GCSC.
- Agency/Institute hiring building shall be permitted to use only the area which is hired as indicated in the chart. No entry to other areas of Science City shall be permitted. The decision Executive Director, GCSC shall be final in this regard.
- Kitchen garbage shall be removed by the agency on immediate completion of the function or on completion of each Lunch/Dinner. No collection shall be permitted in the campus.
- Agency shall make their own arrangement for security of their goods and materials.
- Hiring building/ hall shall permit use of existing facilities available with toilet facility.
- GST and other statutory taxes/charges shall be payable at the prevailing rates as extra above the rental charge amount indicated in the rate chart.
- Agency shall not be allowed to make any structural changes or elevation work or extra painting or nailing surfaces or reworking by any means in any building.
- It will be responsibility of agency to restrict the entry of their guests at the defined venue only. No other pavilions shall be permitted to visit except the event venue. Such incidence shall attract the penalty from the deposit amount as concluded by GCSC.
- No food items or beverages shall be allowed in the halls except permitted at the time of booking.
- No smoking/ alcohol shall be permitted in the buildings and Science City premises.
- Agency shall not allow any vendors to sell any articles within the Science City and its premises.
- It will be responsibility of the hiring agency to maintain all protocols towards Covid-19 (Social distance, Mask, Satirizers etc) as defined by the Government from time to time.
- It should be noted that in case of Special Government engagement, if ordered by Government, the booking shall be cancelled and the deposited amount shall be refunded to the agency without any interest.
- In case if the agency wish to cancel the booking, 20% of the payable fees shall be chargeable and shall be deducted from the refund amount, if the cancellation is made with a prior notice of one month or more. Further, if cancellation is made with a prior notice of less than a month and 3 days prior to date of event, 40% of payable fees shall be chargeable and shall be deducted from the refund amount. No refund shall be payable in case of cancellation made within period of 3 days prior to date of event.
- Only the selected events as defined by Gujarat Council of Science City, Department of Science and Technology, Government of Gujarat shall be permitted to organize.
For more information Contact With Us 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM:
Ms. harshida patel
phone : +91 82380 17009
Mr. pulkesh prajapati
phone : +91 82380 17011